A way to own your dream house
Jijenge is tailored to suit customer needs through the following products;.
- Home Purchase - for customers who want to purchase their dream houses
- Construction - for customers who want to construct their dream houses.
- Refinancing (Equity Release) - for customers who require loans against existing houses to finance home extensions and improvements.
- Transfer (Take over loans) – for customers who want CRDB Bank to take over a mortgage loan from other lenders.
Features of Jijenge
Jijenge bears the following features;
- Offers to employed, self employed Tanzanians and Tanzanite customers.
- The loans are offered in Tanzanian Shillings (TZS) only.
- Maximum loan amount of up to TZS 500 million.
- Repayment period of up to 25 years.
- Available to individuals with ages between 21 and 60 years old.
- A loan of up to 90% of the purchase or construction costs of the house.
- Affordable interest rates.
- Mortgage Protection Cover (in the unfortunate event of death or permanent disability).
Repayment of the loan can be done through the following modes;
- Equal monthly installments – equal amount of money every month for the period of the loan.
- Balloon payment – single installment after receipt of pre-determined lump sum e.g. terminal benefits.
i. General documents required;
Documents required from all customers are;
- Copy of approved ID or a valid Tanzanian Passport.
- Two passport size photos.
- Dully completed Jijenge application form.
ii. Specific documents required;
For the Employed
Specific documents for the Employed customers;
- Business history, profile and background.
- Audited books of accounts for last 3 years.
- Projected cash flows, balance sheet/ profit and loss account for the next 3 years.
- Bank statement (any bank) for the last 12 months.
- Full details of all borrowings and facilities advanced from other institutions.
For Tanzanite Customers
Specific documents for Tanzanite customers are;
- Copy of residence/ work permit.
- Employment contract or letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Foreign Affairs employees).
How to apply for Jijenge
To apply for Jijenge is very simple;
- Visit any CRDB Bank branch country wide and enquire about Jijenge.