Chairman and Shareholders,
Re: Notice of the 20th Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the TWENTIETH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of CRDB BANK PLC will be held on Saturday, 9th May, 2015 at the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC), Simba Hall, commencing at 9.00 a.m. and the following Agenda will be transacted:
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of the Chairman and Vice Chairman.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the Nineteenth Annual General Meeting.
- To discuss the Matters Arising.
Adoption of the Directors’ Report and Audited Financial Statements for year 2014.
- Directors’ Report.
- Audited Financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2014.
- Year 2014 Dividend.
- To approve an increase of share capital through a Rights Issue.
- To approve proposals for amendment of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Bank – Special Resolution.
- Directors Remuneration.
- Appointment of the External Auditors.
Election of Board Members
- Two (2) Board Members to represent shareholders owning shares below 1%.
- One (1) Board Member to represent shareholders owning shares above 1% and below 10%.
- Proposals from Shareholders.
- Any other business with leave of the Chair.
- To set the place, date and venue of the next meeting.
- Closing of the meeting.
- The shareholders register will be closed from 08/05/2015 and will be opened on 11/05/2015.
- All shareholders who wish to be elected as Board members must submit applications with their curriculum vitae, two copies of passport size photographs and copies of the last page of their passports and letters from 3 references to reach the Secretary by 4.00 p.m. on Tuesday 21/04/2015. Notification of receipt of application and other details will be sent to all applicants upon receipt of the applications. Applicants are reminded to observe the requirements of the CRDB Bank Articles of Association number 77 and Article 70 of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act which, amongst other things, provides for qualifications that are required, which, include; to possess knowledge and experience of either economic or financial matters or accounting or legal expertise or rural development, agriculture or co-operatives, also he/she should not be a politician, bankrupt, or under 21 years of age, seventy (70) or more years of age.
- All proposals to be discussed under Agenda no. 10 must be received by the Secretary not later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday, 17/04/2015.
- Papers for the meeting may be collected from CRDB Bank Branches from 24/04/2015 and will also be available in Arusha from 8th to 9th May, 2015.
- Costs for transportation and accommodation will be borne by shareholders themselves.
NOTICE OF SHAREHOLDERS SEMINAR
Notice is hereby given that there will be a shareholders seminar on ‘Raising Capital for Listed Companies and Opportunities for CRDB Bank Agent Banking Business on 8th May 2015 starting at 9.00 a.m. at the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC), Simba Hall.
The contact for communication is:
CRDB Bank Plc
Office Accommodation Scheme- Azikiwe Street, 4th Floor
P. O. Box 268
Tel. no. 022 - 2114237, 2117442 - 7 - Fax no. 022 - 2131005