Chairman and Shareholders,
Re: Notice of the 22nd Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the TWENTY SECOND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of CRDB BANK PLC will be held on Saturday , 20th May, 2017 at the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC), Simba Hall,commencing at 9.00 a.m. and the following Agenda will be transacted:
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of the Chairman and Vice Chairman.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the Twenty First Annual General Meeting.
- To discuss the Matters Arising.
Adoption of the Directors’ Report and Audited Financial Statements for year 2016.
- Directors’ Report.
- Audited Financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2016.
- Year 2016 Dividend.
- To approve an increase of share capital through a Rights Issue.
- To approve proposals for amendment of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Bank – Special Resolution.
- Directors Remuneration.
- Appointment of the External Auditors.
Election of Board Members
- One (1) Board Member to represent shareholders owning shares below 1%.
- Proposals from Shareholders.
- Any other business with leave of the Chair.
- To set the place, date and venue of the next meeting.
- Closing of the meeting.
- The shareholders register will be closed from 19/05/2017 and will be opened on 22/05/2017
- All proposals to be discussed under Agenda no. 10 must be received by the Secretary not later than 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 03/05/2017.
- All proposals to be discussed under Agenda no. 10 must be received by the Secretary not later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday, 17/04/2015.
- Papers for the meeting may be collected from CRDB Bank Branches from 08/05/2017 and will also be available in Arusha from 19th and 20th May, 2017.
- Costs for transportation and accommodation will be borne by shareholders themselves.
NOTICE OF SHAREHOLDERS SEMINAR
Notice is hereby given that there will be a shareholders seminar on ‘The Opportunities and Challenges from investing in shares”, “Procedures for Shareholders Regarding their Investments and “What Drives Share Value and Price in Stock Market” on 19th May 2017 starting at 9.00 a.m. at the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC), Simba Hall.
The contact for communication is:
CRDB Bank Plc
Office Accommodation Scheme- Azikiwe Street, 4th Floor
P. O. Box 268
Tel. no. 022 - 2114237, 2117442 - 7 - Fax no. 022 - 2131005